2007-10-15

Evasion

As I wrote earlier, I reactivated this blog as a place to stash various things connected with my activities with the Community Writing Center . For reasons that I'll discuss later, I decided to rewrite Drill for this workshop and I handed the new version out Thursday with a pointer to the old version here on the blog. It would be interesting to know how many people actually come here to read it. I hope they leave comments, if only to show that they were here (hint, hint).

I'm going to post the new version next but I'm avoiding talking about it here until I get reactions from my workshop mates next Thursday. I don't want to contaminate those reactions because they are important to me.

On the other hand, I have no reason to believe that anyone will get here from the workshop (or anyplace else). This blogging often feels like putting messages in a bottle. ("Fan mail from some flounder?")

No comments: